We Invite You to Participate in our Show on March 26-27, 2022
Voices in Cloth has a 30 year history of attracting a high-quality audience and our vendors report brisk sales.
- 3,500 - 4,000 artists, sewists and enthusiasts usually attend
- Many attendees list shopping as a top reason they come to Voices in Cloth
- Alongside more than 200 fabulous quilts, there are live demonstrations, special exhibits, raffle opportunities, and, of course, a diverse vendor lineup that keep the audience actively engaged with many coming both days
- Our vendors are an important draw, so we do everything we can to make sure you enjoy participating in Voices in Cloth. We have vendors who have been coming for decades.
- We consider you to be part of our community, during the show and beyond, encouraging our members to support your business
- Spacious booths and wide aisles allow for a comfortable shopping experience
- Craneway Pavilion on the Richmond Waterfront at 1414 Harbour Way South, Richmond
- Ample FREE parking
- This venue provides a spacious site and spectacular bay views. Visit the Craneway Pavilion website for more information.
SPACE IS LIMITED - Apply now here
East Bay Heritage Quilters looks forward to your participation at Voices in Cloth 2022!
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Page photos by Obie Gilkerson