Quilters of all ages, levels, and interests are invited to join our guild. Our purpose is to support the traditions of quilting and to encourage the growth and development of quilting through art, education, and community.
Our guild numbers about 400 women and men who embrace both traditional and contemporary styles of quilting as evidenced by the quilts and wearable art displayed in our biennial show, Voices in Cloth. View past shows in our Gallery.
- Virtual Lectures - 9 per year, free for members. See Event Calendar
- Lecture recordings
- Virtual Workshops - 18 per year, 20% member discount, early registration. See Event Calendar
- Virtual Meet-ups - 11 per year. Informal presentations and opportunities to share your work. See Activity Calendar
- Virtual Website Exploration. Learn to navigate public and members-only areas of the website. See Activity Calendar
- Virtual Quilters Clubhouses - two options monthly. Work on your own projects at home while chatting with fellow members. See Activity Calendar
- Deanna Davis Community Quilt Project - our community service component. Learn how you could contribute at DDCQP
- Member Forum - Chat and exchange ideas and photos with fellow members online.
- Photo Galleries - Add photos of your creations to various pages on the website.
- Show & Tell - Eligible to enter two creations in our annual November event .
- Voices in Cloth - Eligible to enter two creations in our biennial quilt show (one guaranteed acceptance, second if there is space).
- The Friendship Knot - monthly newsletter.
- Member Directory - private access to contact info of fellow members
To join, select a membership level below.
After filling out the form on the subsequent page, you may pay by credit card or mail a check to the address provided.
Helping Hands Project: Some members may have a financial hardship and cannot afford the annual membership to the Guild. At the discretion of the President a waiver for membership renewal for this year can be granted. Your waiver will be considered by explaining your financial need by email to EBHQ.President@gmail.com or in a letter to President, PO Box 6223, Albany, CA 94706. All information will be held strictly confidential, protecting the applicant.
Quilt by Fern Royce